Sunday, August 19, 2012

Tearing Out the Kitchen and My 29th Birthday

Near my birthday, we started to tear out the kitchen. 


The most amazing part was the floor - it was original wood under the layers of vinyl and it looked and smelled like Sturbridge Village in there!  It looked so good when it was done - I don't have photos yet.  Will get them.


So the kids helped Dad get the cake and write on it - :)  it was nice.


One more down and life is good, as hard as it has been, the greatest blessing has been that I have felt the Lord sustaining us all through it.  Frustrating sometimes because I haven't really felt a lot of direction - but I have felt a lot of "Be Still - I'm in charge and it's going to be fine.  Hang in there!"  I'm trying.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!! At least it wasn't boring, eh?! Miss that ol' house...sorta.

    ReplyDelete