Sunday, January 3, 2010

More Decmeber catch up

Making sugar cookies on Christmas Eve -
rumor has it (in our house anyway) that these are Santa's favorite
so we have to make them every year.
I usually enjoy it, but I'm starting to understand why my mom didn't get too excited about them when I was older. She used to let me do it all by myself :)
The worst part was when they were all done and I ate WAY more than my fair share!!! Santa's not the only one that loves all that butter and sugar and vanilla mushed together.My cute kids waiting patiently at the top of the stairs while Mom and Dad get the cameras ready before they go down and see the tree. They woke us up this year by singing Christmas Carols and reading Luke 2 for us while we wiped the sleep out of our eyes and tried to get up and be excited . . . I can't believe how lucky I am.
AHHHH - it's over now and we're a few days into the new year already. I'll have to take down the tree tommorrow. But before that I'll see if I can enjoy one last Christmas movie tonight and wish all of you another Merrrrrrry Christmas - only 362 days left till next year!


1 comment:

  1. I love the love of christmas at your house. It's contagious. Your kids always make me smile!
    :) Like the PJS too!

    ReplyDelete