I'm a messy painter - paint in my hair, on all of my fingers and arms and even on my lip - no idea how that happened. The primer was really hard to get off and the whole house smelled bad . . .
I only used this shirt because it was already stained - Just in case Nikie is wondering.
All primed and ready to paint white - no wait, I changed my mind - dark brown!!!!

Middlebury Brown to be exact.

i LOVE it!!!!! DH not so much. Oh well, hopefully he'll change his mind when the walls and trim are painted too. I'm so excited - I knew painting it would help it look better, but I didn't think it would look this good. There's obviously still a lot of work to do; second coat, doors on the bottom, window trim, walls - but here, up close, in real life I think it looks GREAT!
Middlebury Brown to be exact.
i LOVE it!!!!! DH not so much. Oh well, hopefully he'll change his mind when the walls and trim are painted too. I'm so excited - I knew painting it would help it look better, but I didn't think it would look this good. There's obviously still a lot of work to do; second coat, doors on the bottom, window trim, walls - but here, up close, in real life I think it looks GREAT!
And January still has a week to go...way to go. It looks great!
ReplyDeleteLookin' good, Bonnie! Now, why don't you hop on a plane and help me catch up on my painting projects? That way we can catch up on our lives, too. I miss my CT girlfriends.
ReplyDeleteIt looks awesome, Bonnie...including the shirt!
ReplyDelete