Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

I have had the privelige this past year of discovering blogs of friends from near and far, spending time with my family and friends here at home, and watching others at church and school and I am just so inspired by you people! Thank you for your humor, wisdom, spirit, strengths and weaknesses.

I'm determined to be a better friend, homemaker, wife, mother. . . not just because it's the new year, but because I know people like you.

I see you struggle and laugh through it. I see you dealing with things so differently than I would ever think to do and I can see glimpses - through you - of ways that I can be more like the person I want to be. The Lord has placed some incredible examples of how to be in my circle of aquaintences and I sometimes feel overwhelmed by your goodness and my lack of it . . .but lately,

I just feel blessed and motivated by each of your everyday moments and your extraordinary moments that I've seen you live through or heard about or read about on the computer.
Thank you. I felt I needed to say it but not sure how to single all (or any) of you out - I hope some of you will read this and feel good about who you are and what you are doing to touch other people's lives - because you do -
you influence people everyday without knowing it and I'm grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment