Thursday, September 24, 2009

Twinkle toes strikes again

If you remember my last post (in May or June) about Alaina and dance, you'll think this is funny. She asked if she could please, please take dance again this year. We offered soccer and piano (she almost took piano - but we did tell her that she will eventually take piano no matter what) but she wanted to take tap. SOOO . . . we said OK.

Today on the way home from dance she said, "I haven't cried once this year for dance mom! I love it! That 15 year trophy will be no problem!" It's only been 3 weeks, 3 classes - so we'll see.


She seems happy so far though and even practices at home sometimes. After our last conversation, she asked me how old she'll be for the 15 year trophy - she's now not so sure she'll get that one :)






1 comment:

  1. I would love to be there to honor Alaina the day she gets her 15 year trophy! So cute!

    ReplyDelete