Last week was Gregg's birthday too - I hope he enjoyed it. These are camping photos from a couple of years ago - he's a little camera shy so I had to look to find some - Happy mom?
Root Beer - just in case anyone is wondering about the bottle - Thx Tanjua!
I made him some apple pie - it's that time of year and one of his favorites.
It's been a big year for Gregg. Lots of changes with work, his calling, and our house, He's amazing. I don't know where I'd be without him.
Becca got to help with the candles again - she loves that!
Happy Birthday Gregg!!!!
We love you!!!
Root Beer - just in case anyone is wondering about the bottle - Thx Tanjua!
I made him some apple pie - it's that time of year and one of his favorites.
It's been a big year for Gregg. Lots of changes with work, his calling, and our house, He's amazing. I don't know where I'd be without him.
Becca got to help with the candles again - she loves that!Happy Birthday Gregg!!!!
We love you!!!
Luckily I know the family, the bottle he is holding make me look twice :-) (lol) Your family blessings will be amazing, just like your family, with all that you will be enduring. Thanks for sharing the other side of Greg. You are blessed.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what's worse, the bishop holding a (root) beer bottle or him wearing a BYU shirt! ;)
ReplyDelete