Sunday, September 13, 2009

Garrett's Birthday

Our Red Sox loving birthday boy
Garrett is 9!

I can't believe how fast he's grown up. Look at those chubby baby cheeks! At 7 lbs, 3 oz, he was our biggest baby. He is thoughtful, playful, has a great testimony and is so funny -
he has always been a joy.



Some Garrett quotes: I used to think that 'Happily Ever After' meant a story was going to start. Now I know it means 'Probably Never Happened.' ~ Kindergarten

"Heavenly Father loves us so much he kept us in heaven with him while the dinosaurs were here on the earth so we would be safe"
~ 2 years old


He's such a happy kid! He's showing off some of his presents in these photos - a walking staff that he has been holding day and night since we got it, a book and card game from Grandma and Grandpa McDaniel, and 'Beavie' from Grandma and Grandpa Tautkus.


Smile for the camera grins



He asked Becca to help him blow out the candles on his birthday CHEESECAKE :)


Happy birthday Gare-bear! We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment