Thursday, August 13, 2009

More Summer Activities

Random order photos of some other things we did this summer - we can't believe it's almost over and the kids will be back in school in a couple of weeks! Time at the lake in sweatshirts, (I think I'm the only person in New England that isn't complaining about our cool weather this summer.)

Beluga whales at Mystic Aquarium with friends,

We love this window - it's amazing to feel so close to the whales...


Enjoying the flowers and ducks in the Mystic Village shops,

Garrett admires the whirligigs, also in the shopping village across from the aquarium,

Alaina shows off her blocks,

kicks, and jabs at her friend's Karate birthday party,

and of course, swimming,

swimming,


And more swimming!!!

We spent lots of time in friends' pools (thanks to the Whites, Gerlachs, and Binghams!!!) and at the lake inspite of the cool weather and sweatshirts I mentioned before. It really has been a terrific summer so far - Hope you are all enjoying yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment