We had a family tradition in years past of camping every Memorial and Labor Day weekends at Queeche State Park in VT and taking photos of the kids by this moose.
Here's the last one we took:
They are soooo cute! But they've grown so much since then and Becca's never had her picture taken with the 'moose-es' So this summer, I tried again:

Garrett wanted to climb instead of stand

They are soooo cute! But they've grown so much since then and Becca's never had her picture taken with the 'moose-es' So this summer, I tried again:
Garrett wanted to climb instead of stand


Sun in everyone's eyes . . . ouch!

The little moose is the one from the past photos I think . . . maybe if I had realized that and tried to put them all by it and not worried about the antlers on the big moose getting in the photo . . .
Oh Well . . .
The horses were in the shade, so here's our camping kids photo for this year. I guess after missing 4 years or so the moose tradition is finally over . . .
This is all from Aug 5,6, and 7th, Gregg got some work done (he has to visit doctors in VT and NH), and we all enjoyed being together when he was done.
We got to hang out at the campsite, roast marshmallows and enjoy chipmunks,
Becca took the lovely photo above - her first so I know I shouldn't judge too harshly, (I should see what she can do with a different subject, I'm never too pleased with photos of myself) but I just think there may not be enough artistic genes in our pool . . .
But at least a few goofy genes made it - at the store in Queeche village, there were wooden dragonflies that balanced on your nose - the kids all tried it and thought it was really cool . . .


Of course Alaina found a butterfly :)

The little moose is the one from the past photos I think . . . maybe if I had realized that and tried to put them all by it and not worried about the antlers on the big moose getting in the photo . . .
Oh Well . . .
The horses were in the shade, so here's our camping kids photo for this year. I guess after missing 4 years or so the moose tradition is finally over . . .
This is all from Aug 5,6, and 7th, Gregg got some work done (he has to visit doctors in VT and NH), and we all enjoyed being together when he was done.
We got to hang out at the campsite, roast marshmallows and enjoy chipmunks,
Becca took the lovely photo above - her first so I know I shouldn't judge too harshly, (I should see what she can do with a different subject, I'm never too pleased with photos of myself) but I just think there may not be enough artistic genes in our pool . . .
But at least a few goofy genes made it - at the store in Queeche village, there were wooden dragonflies that balanced on your nose - the kids all tried it and thought it was really cool . . .

Of course Alaina found a butterfly :)
Train ride,
No comments:
Post a Comment