Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Making Carmel Apples in the Fall

Yay! I have a new camera! I also downloaded some photos from Doris so that I can catch up a little. So - some catch up. Back in October we did some carmel apples and Grandpa and Grandma's house - it was very fun, seasonal, and New England-ish - the kids had a blast and so did the rest of us as we ate them and watched the candy slide back down to the cookie sheet after awhile.





Alaina and her creation




Kathryn puts M&M's all over hers



Garrett creates a monster (of course)





I'm pretty sure this was Garrett too . . .




Not sure who did this one, but I'm pretty sure Garrett didn't get to do all three -





It was just too long ago now, I don't remember who did what.

Those look like Kat's hands though.





Hard at work - So much fun! We love New England in the Fall! I don't have leaf photos this year. It was a really bad year for foliage because of the storms, but there were still a few pockets of pretty color. It's now January and the all the trees are bare (and some still broken) and there's no white to make it all look nice, but maybe we'll get some pretty snow photos before too long . . .




1 comment:

  1. Yea! Finally pictures of some of our favorite people, but where are the rest? What fun, what creativity, what silly kids, eh? Wish we had been there....

    ReplyDelete