These are photos of things Gregg has seen out helping people clean up the mess - trees on power lines, houses, roads, etc. These photos are from Thursday, 5 days after the storm and there is so much to clean up, that trees are still on lines everywhere -

In a normal storm the roads would be closed and the tree would be cleaned up the same day.

If all the roads were closed with trees on them or on lines over them, no one would be able to go anywhere! This is a gated driveway -

Same gate and tree

Another across the road - this is Gregg's chipper and
safety cone too

Gregg's up there in the top of that tree if you can see him . . . follow the climbing line up and he's there at the top. I'm glad I don't watch him do this everyday. The photos always scare me.

Branches all over houses too, holes in roofs, decks - and cars -

This is just crazy! If I wasn't here to see it, I wouldn't be able to imagine it.

We just drive under and try to get on with our days. Kids won't be in school until Wednesday at the earliest - maybe they'll have roads cleaned up enough for buses then.
No comments:
Post a Comment