So - Fall went by super fast - no Halloween (or at least very abreviated) because of the storm. We went trick or treating, but no one had power and it was dark and creepy! Didn't last long. Thanksgiving was terrific, but no camera :). We were able to enjoy the Live Nativity again this year - beautiful. My dear friend LeeAnne and a lot of others from our ward really stepped it up this year and decorated the inside to the nines! Lots of people from the stake were told about it and came and they had live music going on the whole time as well. It was fabulous. But no camera so no photos. You can see some of it on the Singer's blog though.

So Christmas came and we enjoyed it. Not very stressful this year - just nostalgic. Aren't these elves adorable? My sister-in-law made them for me a few years ago. I love them! This year they got a new home and made me smile everyday!
Mr. Elf
Mrs. Elf

Our tree and the aftermath of Christmas gifts! I just love the whole thing - but especially the music. I love the gospel messages hidden in the words, not that they were intentionally hidden, but we hear them so much we don't always hear the message there. I love the spirit I feel as I listen to it. I will miss that until next year - as always .
Hope yours was merry too!
i think i'm going to open your blog everyday and look out your window. How absolutely gorgeous! you live in a beautiful place. i remember how much you love Christmas...it's contagious! love you bonnie-lea.
ReplyDelete