Thursday, May 19, 2011

Take me out to the ball game . . .

Gregg's brother Kevin came to town for a weekend and he had RedSox tickets :) I love baseball - Gregg not so much. So I was happy for the chance to go to a game. Boston lost, it hasn't been a good year for them, but the park is so amazing and I had fun anyway - Thanks Kevin! Sorry it was a lousy game . . . I love the history and size of this park - amazing!


We were behind home plate - this is Kevin Youkilis (at least I'm pretty sure it is) at bat. He has this weird elbow over the head stance until the ball comes, then it drops back to normal for his swing . . . If I payed any attention to baseball like I used to do I'd probably know why he does this, but since I don't I just thought it was funny - never seen anything like that . . .
We got sausage from the Sausage King, and my favorite - Kettle Corn - Yum! We sang Sweet Caroline with the whole stadium (Fenway tradition), Take me out to the ball game at the 7th inning stretch - this park still has an organ and organ player so cool! The people around us were really mellow, no issues there - just a fun time (other than the loss).



Yay Red Sox!! Thanks again Kev!





No comments:

Post a Comment