Thursday, October 14, 2010

Picking Apples with Becca


Rebecca's preschool had their annual apple picking field trip recently. I have been to 5 of these with my kids - I can't believe this was the last one.


The apples were so yummy. The weather was beautiful - much warmer than last year . . .

Rebecca, as always, had so much fun with her preschool class.

They ran through the pumpkins, picked apples, drank apple juice and ate graham crackers, rode on a trailer behind a big green tractor - fun stuff!!



Reaching way up high to get the red apples - she didn't want to pick any golden delicious - greenish-yellow didn't look so delicious to her I guess.



This is Becca's haul - too heavy to hold up! You can see the one golden delicious apple I managed to sneak in there if you look closely . . .


Almost the whole class - impossible to get them all to look at the camera at the same time of course . . . Rebecca didn't look once (on purpose).


The beautiful view!


Sunny days mean closed eye photos ;) But aren't they cute anyway? So fun! I can't believe how big she is. She's smart, sweet, has an opinion on everything, knows how to get her way, and still shows us all how much she loves us everyday with her hugs and snuggles and comments. Love you Becca! Keep growing up so well - just slow down a little, please?

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite things, and we haven't done it yet this year!

    ReplyDelete