Thursday, October 7, 2010

Our Last Camping Trip

We recently enjoyed our last camping trip of the season, and maybe for longer than that . . . As we pulled into the campground, we wrecked the camper. clipped the front driver's side corner on the overhang of the ranger building's roof. This is the inside damage. I don't have photos on my camera of the outside - Not a fun way to start the weekend.
Oh well, the rest of the trip was fun.


Pretending to feed the ducks so they'll come up close (we're mean I know).

They really got attached to these ducks. They spent a whole 20 minutes with them. But they named them all, told stories about them for days afterwards, and had a hard time going back to the campsite after this encounter.


Beautiful lake!


Great big fire! Really! I just forgot to turn off the flash. Don't know why I didn't take another right after without the flash.
Amazing how something so real and big and tall can be invisible in the light.

Looking at the photos she took of the camper damage . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment