This family moved into our ward last year and we have had lots of fun with them. I have been able to practice my Mandarin with their newest member of the family - Jacob. They adopted him and brought him home from China last month. He laughs at me a lot so I must really stink, but it's very fun when we do get something right and understand each other :).
The girls Katelyn and Keira are adorable and just older and younger than Laina and Becca. Their mom is our new activities commitee chair and I am on the activities committee. It has been fun to work with her.
The girls Katelyn and Keira are adorable and just older and younger than Laina and Becca. Their mom is our new activities commitee chair and I am on the activities committee. It has been fun to work with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment