Good Friends - This is Kat's best friend, isn't she beautiful in her candy corn witch costume? Her mom is beautiful sans costume just behind her. Friends are the best part of any activity like this.
Ginny Weasley
Our lady bug
Kit Kat and Ninja
All together and ready for some fun!
This was the highlight of the night. A Goldfish toss.
Throw a ping pong ball in one of the bowls and you get a goldfish - or goldfish crakers if you miss or your parents are mean and say no fish. I wanted to be mean but just couldn't do it.
With four kids trying, I was pretty sure we'd take one home - what will we do with a fish? It will need food, a home, and maybe rocks or a filter? ! But they don't live long do they?

As usual, I was wrong - we are now the lucky owners of four beautiful goldfish!! The kids are so happy, they can't talk about anything else.
I however am left to repeat my earlier question -
WHAT are we going to do with FOUR goldfish?
I loved Kit Kat Katherine! So cute. We went and got some fish food and a fish bowl today for our 2 fish. Our kids are CRAZY excited--so fun.
ReplyDelete:)