We were lucky enough to be able to go back to CT to spend Thanksgiving with family and friends there.
It was so nice - Grammy always sets such a nice table -
REAL Apple Cider - one of our favorite parts
Wish I had taken a picture while we were sitting - best part was being with Gary and Doris. We really miss Grammy and Grandpa!
And of course - ridiculous amounts of pie afterward!
The Sanville kids and Rob - LeeAnne was sick :( - joined us for dessert.
So good to be with friends! The kids got to see a few others as well - I didn't get photos. Thanks Elwoods and Singers and Gerlachs and Phillips! So sad we could not get ahold of and see everyone!
Rebecca looks tired doesn't she? She ate it all though :) Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!!
Kat hates it when we say that :)






Yum...rolls, cider, pie! Who needs turkey? I don't know, Kat, y'all's kinda cute!
ReplyDelete