We had so much fun this year! There were tons of kids in our neighborhood, so lots of candy to give out, and lots of doors to knock on. Before the big day, of course, the kids had a preview at our church's trunk or treat. Since every year of their lives, our kids have had a 'trunk or treat' at Church, they don't really realize that 'trunk or treat' isn't mandatory :). Thankfully this ward has one too.
Supergirl!
They were a little disappointed that it wasn't a full carnival/ fall festival like we had with Becky White at the reigns the last few years in Ellington, but they enjoyed the night anyway...
Princess Merida
Kit Kat :)
This was my favorite this year - Thompson and Thomson from the Tin Tin movie and cartoon series :) I loved reading Tin Tin in Belgium, so when the movie came out, I got excited and pulled out my book (french) bought the kids some English versions of their own... It was so fun to watch them enjoy it - and look at these two! They really hammed it up. Fun stuff.
While trick or treating in our neighborhood, everyone thought Garrett was Charlie Chaplin - he doesn't know who that is. I'll have to show him someday...







I don't know about Tin Tin, but they look like Elders from the 1800's to me! I always knew Becca was a Super Girl and that Alaina's a Princess, but who's Merida?
ReplyDelete