We had the opportunity last month to take a road trip - I'll post more about it soon - but here are some fun photos from Disney World...
We have a photo from a few years back when we were able to go as a family to California and spend a couple of days at Disney and a day at Sea World - the kids were all eating Shamu ice creams in the photo - so we recreated it (with Becca this time -she was too little last time)...I can't believe how old they are - look at the older photo:
So many good memories! What a blessed life we lead, not that it always feels that way :) but good to remember when I'm not being grateful enough.
Walking down Main Street, did I mention that I LOVE Disney?!! I get so excited just looking at these photos - can't believe we were there...

Riding the ferry to Magic Kingdom

British phone booth in Canada in Epcot, little bored - wanting to be done with photo shoot and on to discover new things!

See Rebecca's smile? She was so excited!!!
Rapunzel saw the kids' "first time" buttons and said, "Oh, is this the first time out of your tower? I'm so proud of you! It's a little scary isn't it? But if we just keep our frying pans with us, we'll be fine. What?! You forgot your frying pan? That's ok, it's surprising how many people forget that. Maybe I should write some letters so people remember." Both girls thought this was hillarious!
We had a blast! More soon....
Always jealous of anyone's trip to Disney!
ReplyDelete