At the end of summer we got an invitation to Six Flags - I never say yes to Six Flags - so I thought we should go this time. We got to spend some good time with friends, and the kids had a blast. Rebecca is totally fearless and was very disappointed that she was too short for so many rides, but she had fun on the things we could do with her. Her favorite was a rafting blizzard river ride. She would love Disney!

Garrett watches the girls on the little teacups.
Rebecca met some
Looney Tunes . . . See - she WOULD love Disney!

Someday we'll get her there. After this we went to the water park and they all loved the water slides and wave pool. No photos - but they had fun.

Carousel on the way out of the park.

Everyone was tired.

Camera doesn't work so well after a few shots -

Fun day for us. Unfortunately it was also the day of the Virginia earthquake - so not so fun for others. Some people said they felt it here, we didn't. Just having too much fun I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment