Utah was so fun! One of the first days we were there, Gregg attended a sealing at the temple and I took the kids to the church history museum. The sealing was a great experience for Gregg - and the kids and I had fun.

This was a fun thing that Rebecca discovered. They got to dress up and then a video showing a traditional dance played in front of a big mirror so you could learn the dance and watch yourself do it - the skirts were wonderful and the girls had a blast trying it out. Above is Becca when she first discovered it, watching the video in the mirror and not quite following it yet.

Then other people, including Laina joined her . ..

Alaina in full swing
as Rebecca watches.
Then Kat joined in
And the museum lady convinced me to get in there too . . .
I loved watching them do this! My beautiful dancing girls! We tried to convince Garrett to join us, he said he would ONLY if he could wear a hat like the man in the video - but they didn't have hats. His older Allen cousins convinced him to do it later - but I missed it. I only saw the last bow and he wouldn't do it again for me. . .. Kathryn said the videos were like Hogwarts Portraits with the girl and guy waving while they weren't teaching dances. They even hopped frames a couple times - Really cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment