One Sunday not too long ago, Rebecca left our house in her beautiful dress
So adorable!
They are cute, she's been wearing them all summer,
and she has friends at church that have shoes just like them.
Rebecca went all through church with her shoes like this (one a half size smaller than the other). I kept a look out for other little girls with these shoes that might have two right feet with no luck.
At home I searched our closets and shoe baskets and found that I had the same shoe in two sizes :) Ooops! I guess it's not always someone else's fault . . . .
That is hilarious! This summer, on vacation, we were at a little fair and Liza jumped on one of those bungy trampolines. When she came off, her shoes were gone! She was horrified. Since they were Target cheapies, I couldn't believe someone would actually steal them. When the employees discovered an extra pair of shoes that WEREN'T Liza's, I went around the fair looking at little girls' feet. Sure enough, I found Liza's shoes! The other mother and I laughed and laughed. The shoes left behind were a size smaller--I pointed out that if her daughter didn't notice, it was probably time to go up a size. They weren't even the same brand!
ReplyDelete