Everyone is going to a different school this year so things were really exciting on the first day -

Alaina is solo for the first time at her school this year and with a teacher that none of her siblings had. She's so happy to be going back to school - I wish they all were!

Off she goes . . .

Rebecca is sad because everyone else started on Thursday - but her classes don't start until Tuesday! The good thing is she gets jammy time longer :)

See what I mean about wishing everyone was happy about this?

He tries really hard to fool everyone - secretly he loves school!

Kathryn was first on the bus to school - up and ready early for her first day of Middle School!!!

It will be an interesting year . . .
I feel your pain-4 kids at 4 different schools! Good thing we are both SO organized and have Day Planners that we use ALL the time! lol
ReplyDelete