Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wickham Park

I love Wickham Park! It's beautiful. I always forget about it though and only manage to get there about once a year. This year there was a new sensory garden there. It was so beautiful, but I forgot to get my camera out until we were at this other beautiful Asian pond. Keira, Alaina and Katelyn jump across a stone bridge
This is in what we call the frog pond part of the park. The water they are jumping over is pretty nasty :) but the frogs love it!
Garrett is watching his friend try to catch frogs and wishing that I was as nice/cool as Sister Elwood. She let Cardon get in to catch them.
He's after a really big one that just keeps jumping away.




Pretty


I love this lily flower




Going to see the birds in the aviary


Becca learns about swinging on the bars - her friend Keira is an expert. Garrett is in the background pushing Jacob on the swings.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes! Everyone should be as cool as I am! Get busy!

    ReplyDelete