When I was a kid in Oregon, we used to joke about the weatherman's "Mostly Sunny Skies" phrase. We were sure that was a made up phrase for Oregon since we had so many clouds - we thought the rest of the country heard "mostly cloudy" but for us, a postive spin - Mostly Sunny :). I've heard the phrase since then in other states so I now know it wasn't just for us, but I still like it. And after the rainy start, we had Mostly Sunny Skies for the rest of the trip.
Laina and the flowers at the Joseph Smith Memorial
Mostly Sunny? Mostly Cloudy? It's all relative I guess.
The story the visitor center people told us about the monument was really touching to me this time. In short, I'm forever amazed at Heavenly Father's love for each of us individually - He is the God of the Universe and yet he knows us and helps us with insignificant every day things. How Great He Is!
The story the visitor center people told us about the monument was really touching to me this time. In short, I'm forever amazed at Heavenly Father's love for each of us individually - He is the God of the Universe and yet he knows us and helps us with insignificant every day things. How Great He Is!
No comments:
Post a Comment