Ok - I've had the music out for a couple of months already, but now I can be official about it - last Saturday, after the kids piano recital (which went really well), we went out to get our tree.
Over the town line and through the woods to find our Christmas tree . . .
Becca asked the Christmas tree farm lady, "Where are the tall, fat ones?" She was so excited and then sooooooo cold that before we even found the right one, she started begging to get back in the car. Garrett, Kathryn and Alaina all found their own 'perfect' tree, but eventually we all agreed on one and brought it home to decorate.
Aren't they cute all freezing and posing?
It's really pretty - in spite of the unpainted wall behind it!
That's my January project - I'd hoped to have it done by Christmas, but it just didn't happen.

Becca asked the Christmas tree farm lady, "Where are the tall, fat ones?" She was so excited and then sooooooo cold that before we even found the right one, she started begging to get back in the car. Garrett, Kathryn and Alaina all found their own 'perfect' tree, but eventually we all agreed on one and brought it home to decorate.
Aren't they cute all freezing and posing?
It's really pretty - in spite of the unpainted wall behind it!
That's my January project - I'd hoped to have it done by Christmas, but it just didn't happen.

My favorite Christmas present over the last couple of years . . .
Our Stockings - I made Gregg's the year we were married, mine the next, and Kathryn's when she was born, Garrett's when he was, Alaina's when she was, and Becca still has the stocking I got on my mission from my companion.
Our Stockings - I made Gregg's the year we were married, mine the next, and Kathryn's when she was born, Garrett's when he was, Alaina's when she was, and Becca still has the stocking I got on my mission from my companion. I like that memory, but she needs her own. I'll make it this year. Now that it's in black and white I'll have to make it true huh?
Merry Christmas!!!!!
We miss going to a tree farm! BUT the pre-lite artificial tree does make it easy! Looks like fun!
ReplyDelete