Monday, May 13, 2013

At a friend's birthday

So hard for me to post this - I'm trying not to look. 
 
 


Look how happy she looks - UGH!
 
 

So this should be a post about how much she enjoyed her friend's birthday party  -


Instead I'm making it about me!  I am such a good mom.  When I came to pick her up, this is what was happening.  I climbed up on the deck, whimpered a little and ran back down.  (almost knocked someone over)




Then Becca's sweet voice, "Mama, come take a picture of me!"


I didn't know anyone there, so had to climb back up and look through the view finder enough to take the picures for her.  My heart starts pounding again just thinking about it (still trying not to look at pictures as I write).

 
At least I haven't passed on my fears :) - and look she likes pretty birds too....

No comments:

Post a Comment