Happy Birthday Rebecca!
Wonderful friends
Blue tongues from blue frosting :)

Becca's blue tongue

Singing Happy Birthday

Blowing out the candles (I didn't miss it this time!)

Cake with fairies

Painting a ceramic puppy at our party place

Almost everyone painting their own ceramic figures. We had so much fun! I had tried to avoid a party - we were planning on going to Mystic Aquarium as a family for her birthday.
Becca's blue tongue
Singing Happy Birthday
Blowing out the candles (I didn't miss it this time!)
Cake with fairies
Painting a ceramic puppy at our party place
Almost everyone painting their own ceramic figures. We had so much fun! I had tried to avoid a party - we were planning on going to Mystic Aquarium as a family for her birthday.
But four days before her birthday when I picked her up from preschool she said, " Mom, I really want a party with friends."
I caved - so we had to decide what to do - the only suggestion she had was playing Apples to Apples (which requires reading and she isn't reading yet - nor are most of her friends).
So I started calling people and found a lovely little paint your own ceramic place.
They had room for us on her birthday and I was able to find some friends who were also free that afternoon. It all went really smoothly and I'm so glad I decided to make this work for her - she loved it.
Thank you to all her friends and their parents for putting up with my last minute planning :)!!!
You pulled off a wonderful last minute party. Way to go!
ReplyDelete