I know, I know, this is nothing new and the photos all look the same, but here we go again. Another day off school (#6 if anyone is counting - that means summer vacation won't start until after June 23rd) and more shoveling snow and movies and popcorn and sewing and . . . snow.
Becca standing in the snow - we're supposed to get another 8-12 inches, but over two days this time - day #7 off school tomorrow? We're also supposed to get some ice and sleet tomorrow.
Alaina in the forts and trails of our yard with a huge snowball, or is it an ice patch?
Becca's cozy coupe further buried

My little groundhogs popping up out of the snow forts - do you think the groundhog will say more winter tomorrow? This storm is making it's way through PA too, I think . . .
My little groundhogs popping up out of the snow forts - do you think the groundhog will say more winter tomorrow? This storm is making it's way through PA too, I think . . .
Unbelievable! Hope you have some good movies! :) It looks kinda fun! We actually are supposed to get as low as single digits with windchill here in h-town tonight...must be global warming, eh? :)
ReplyDelete