Saturday, November 13, 2010

Finally - Garrett's Soccer Games

Go team!

This is how Garrett's sisters watch his soccer games: Hanging from the bars,



making new friends (of course, Alaina can't go anywhere without doing that),


And climbing on rocks .

Congrats Garrett! He got a Jamboree medal and a trophy (that he loves) for the year.



I mentioned in the last post that I have been remiss in taking photos of Garrett -
I took some - finally - at the last couple of games
when I wasn't wrapped in a blanket on the sidelines -


but I also got lucky and another mom sent some photos for us :)




A few of the games were in really cold weather So I huddled on the sidelines, and Garrett stayed in his warm up pants and long sleeves.



Awesome team this year!!! Garrett is standing second from the left. They won all but one of their regular season games, and then in the Jamboree (mulitple quick, short games) they won one, tied one, lost one.

Defense potions were his favorites - especially stopper (which I'm told is called something else normally that I can't remember - I don't know much about soccer)



We played in our town and one that is about 40 minutes away - it made for long Saturday mornings, but they were beautiful fields.

It almost looks like Oregon instead of New England because of the evergreens . . .

I'm so glad he had so much fun,



but I'm also enjoying this beautiful Saturday morning with no schedule :)


yea! Soccer is over!




Until next year . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment