Our birthday girl with the brother she loves and his cool marshmallow gun and dad's helmets . . .

Later, we get ready for her birthday, Garrett lights the candles

Rebecca opens all her presents while we eat her birthday dinner (she just couldn't eat or wait, so no photos of that). Then she poses with balloon strings and birthday tiara,

She contemplates her wish . . .

Blows out the candles in one blow, then says,

"I didn't wish for anything because I already got every present I wanted."
Thanks Grandmas, Grandpas, siblings, and friends!!!!!

She wanted a cake with "little strawberries that don't have any green stuff on them and green frosting." I wasn't quite sure what that meant - so this is what she got. She liked it I think, but she still asks me for the cake with the little strawberries for her OTHER birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment