Monday, May 11, 2009

Beginning in the Middle

Sometimes Once Upon a Time starts in the middle of a story. . .
Jumping right in, we had a busy week this past week, nothing spectacular, just life non-stop. Kathryn got to sing and share her drawing talents at a nursing home, Garrett had a field trip to Sturbridge Village that I got to go on with him, it was very fun - photos forthcoming, Alaina had photos taken at dance and had lots of practice for her upcoming rectial - photos forthcoming as well, Becca finally gave up diapers and is doing remarkably well considering the rocky start we had with that, Gregg spent time on tree work and his real job, I had fun at Sabrina Buckley's bridal shower . . .
And to top it all off I had a wonderful Mother's Day with a beautiful breakfast, roses, cards, and a new camera to record all the chaos with - HAPPY DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment